• Lightweight extrusion for climbing and fast accelerating.
• Lower aerodynamic drag than many carbon wheelsets – backed by real science (see A2 wind tunnel data).
• Superb level of aerodynamic stability.
• You can brake with confidence even on the hottest days on the biggest descents.
• Tastefully laser engraved, 33mm profile suits a broad range of frame designs.
• Aforce wheels are built to last. They have been tested on the Paris-Roubaix cobbles, in cyclocross races and inside the cycling peloton by professional and semi-professional racers.
• With the right hub/spoke combination, these rims can be used for riders up to 125kg.
• 19.6mm internal width produces fantastic levels of comfort owing to a more natural tyre profile and increased air volume.
• The tubeless compatible welded profile allows the use of tubeless and ordinary clincher tyres. The internal profile ensures a safe and secure tubeless setup as well as easy installation of all tyres.